How To Delete Archived Messages From Facebook steps are follow –
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click on the “Messages” icon.
- Tap on the “See all”
- On the top-left bar click on “More”.
- You see the “Archived “.
- Select the messages that you want to delete.
- Click on “Delete”, You Successful
How do I delete an archived conversation?
To delete an archived conversation, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the conversation you want to delete.
- On the right-hand side of the conversation, click on the three lines in a triangle next to “Archived.”
- Click on the “Delete” option in the pop-up window that appears.
How long do Facebook messages stay archived?
Facebook messages are stored for 60 days.
How to Delete Contact From Yahoo Mail ? Read Also
How to delete an archived post on Facebook?
To delete an archived post on Facebook, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook post
- Select the three lines in the top right corner (the three lines with the down arrow).
- Then select Delete.
Where are archived messages in Messenger?
You can archived messages using Messenger . follow this steps –
- Open the Messenger App on your device.
- Now, Click on your Profile pictures.
- In the List bar , select the option “ Archived chats”
- You see all saved messages here.
Why can’t I delete messages on Facebook Messenger?
You can delete Messages individual, Messages of group by tapping on it . but if can’t delete their may be reason –
- Some messages are protected by the Facebook Policy.
- If you need to delete a message, kindly contact facebook on their Email.
What is an archive in Messenger?
This feature in Messenger helps you to save the conversation for later use. You can archive all photos, videos, and stickers to your phone.
You can access conversation by simply opening the Messages app and tap on chat .
What happens when you archive FB messages?
When you archive FB messages, stored in local storage of your device and removed from the server of Facebook. Now facebook does not access the function or not manage the facebook message history.
What happens when you archive chat?
Chat archives deleted in 24 hours after they’re archived.
How do I find archived items on Facebook?
You can find archived by using following steps –
- Go to the “Profile” of your account .
- Click on the three lines icon , near “Edit profile”.
- Now , click on “Archive”.
- Here you can see all saved archived/
Where do archived Facebook posts go?
Facebook archived posts went to the server of Facebook and Stored there. This post was only for the admin of an account not viewed by the public.
How to permanently delete my Facebook messages on both sides?
Answer of this question was depending on the particular situation from both sides . There was no such complete solution to this situation but there are some tips to delete messages permanently .
Follow this steps :
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to Messages then , > All Messages.
- On the left side of the screen, select the message that you want to delete.
What is the point of archiving?
Generally Archiving Means to hide data. The point behind is to protect and secure data. Another best point is to find the data easier and fast to use in future .
Do people know if they are archived?
Answer of this question was different from different organizations / institutions . Their achieving policies play an important role in it .
Most organizations archive their digital content from some other source.