In this article of ours, you have been given information about how to Remotely Control Your iPhone from Your Computer, if you are a user of an Apple computer, then you can also use Switch Control directly. You can also connect your iPhone with an app called Dell Mobile Connect.
Method 1 – Steps To Enable Switch Control On MAC
Let us see how to use Switch Control on Apple Mac.
First, you have to connect your iPhone and Mac to the same WiFi If you are not able to connect on the same network then Switch Control will not work.
- To connect to WiFi, open the mobile’s settings on your iPhone, then click on WiFi after that you can connect by clicking on the network you want to connect to.
- connect in the Mac menu bar wifi icon will appear to click on it and after selecting your network connect to it
Sign in to your iCloud with your same Apple ID.
You need to be connected to the same WiFi to use Switch Control, which requires you to be signed in to an account with iCloud.
- To sign in to the iPhone, open the settings of your mobile, which will be asked to sign in at the top. You’ll be able to sign in or see that you’re using an iCloud account.
- To sign in to Mac, first, you have to click on the Apple logo, then after that, you have to click on System Preferences, on which you have to click on Apple ID then again in iCloud.
If you are not signed in to your account, you will be prompted to log in. However, if you are signed in then you will see the email id in your iCloud account. You have to make sure that you are signed in with the same account on both iPhone and Mac.
Enabling Switch Control on your Mac.
You will need to enable this option to control your iPhone mobile from your Mac.
- First, you have to click on the Apple logo
- then on System Preferences then on Accessibility
- then switch to Control.
- Then you will see the General tab, in which you have to tick Enable Switch Control.
- After enabling you to have to enter your password
Navigate the panel to Devices.
In this, you will see an icon like a monitor and a smartphone
Select iPhone in the list.
Once you have selected your phone, you will see the mobile screen on the Mac. If you want to stop controlling then click on the devices button in the navigation from the back and click on Disconnect.